Institute of South-South Cooperation and Development
Job Posting - Public Relations Manager
The Institute of South-South Cooperation and Development (ISSCAD) was initiated by Chinese President XI Jinping during the High-Level Roundtable on South-South Cooperation at the 70th Anniversary Celebration of the United Nations in New York on September 26, 2015. The Institute provides both degree education and non-degree executive training programs for middle and senior level officials, as well as managers and researchers from government, academia, the media, NGOs and other organizations in developing countries.
Combining local knowledge with global vision, the Institute is committed to excellence in national development research, talent training for developing countries, and dynamic exchange platform for global cooperation, and devoted to promoting equitable, inclusive and sustainable growth by sharing knowledge and experience on matters of public leadership and national development, with developing and especially the least developed countries. The Institute has so far recruited over 200 students from 59 developing countries.
- Have master degree, preferably with overseas study experiences.
- Have at least three-year work experiences in PR function or in media industry.
- Very fluent in oral and written English, particularly prefer writing in English.
- Enjoy working in multicultural environment and interested in South-South Cooperation and Sustainable Development
- Hard worker, excellent communicator and good team player.
- Passionate about new media and media content management, preferably have good sense of designing and styling.
- Skilled in writing and editing in different editing software. Familiar with photo and video editing, preferably has experience in managing media accounts (WeChat, official website)
Interested persons are welcome to send their CVs and related works to email@example.com .
More information about the Institute can be found at our webpage at http://www.isscad.pku.edu.cn or official WeChat account at SSCD-PKU.